Authorized REICHdrill Dealer
Northeast Drill Supply is the only authorized REICHdrill sales, service and parts dealer serving the Greater Northeast from Ohio in the West to Virginia to the South to Maine to the North and everywhere in between. Browse our selection of new water well drilling rigs or call us at 800-963-2466 for a price quote.
Introducing the RTD69-PTO
2020 Reichdrill Model RTD69-PTO
Designed & Proven by the Professional Driller, the RTD69-PTO brings Tier IV evolution to a manageable level while maintaining convenience, productivity & reliability that only a Reichdrill can provide.
• Rugged & Proven Sub-Frame Design
• 850 hp Rated PTO with Pressurized Lubrication, Filtration and Remote Cooling
• Time Proven Hydraulics with Limited Electronics
• 1000 cfm & 350 psi Compressor
• Robust Mast Design Providing 28’ft of Head Travel through Twin Hydraulic Cylinders & Heavy Duty 160HS Hoist Chain
• Standard 44,000 # Pullback with Optional 55,000 # Available
• Four (4) Leveling Jacks for Added Stability and Extended Lift
• Redundant Jib Controls with Wireless Remote
• 8,000 # Winch and Jib Assembly with 270 Degree Swing
• Hydraulic Indexing Nine (9) Rod Carousel for 4” or 4-1/2” x 20’ drill rods
• Storage Box to store up to 15 x 4.5” or 18 x 4” additional drill rods
• Rotary Head Torque from 7149 ft lbs and 106 rpm standard
• Carousel & Hanger Tube Stabilizer Holder Options Available
• Multiple Sized Hammer Holders Available
• Air and Hydraulic Mud Pump Packages Available
• Hydraulic & Air Casing Driver Packages Available
• 9 gpm Water Injection with Direct Drive Motor Standard
• 22” Master Table Bushing with Retractable Table
• Venturi Style DHD Lubricator
Mounted on Peterbilt Model 367 Chassis with 605 hp coupled to an 18 Speed Manual Transmission.
• Standard Steerable Lift Axle with Load Control
• 160 Gallon Fuel Capacity Standard
With Extended Warranty on Drive Line, Compressor and PTO, Reichdrill brings Innovation, Security and Commitment to the driller and the industry they support.
Founded in 1948, REICHdrill developed the first hydraulic top-drive rotary drill. Its a small company, whose philosophy is to continue to build a high-quality piece of equipment at a fair price for the markets they serve. All Rigs are built to order in Phillipsburg, PA. The company’s assembly area has a high ceiling allowing drill rigs to be completely manufactured and assembled with the mast in a raised position so that all drill components can be fitted, mated and tested . All final assembly of the rotary head, compressor control system, cab electronics and so on takes place here as well. They build everything to order in-house and from scratch including the mast and main frame to which the components are mounted. The fuel tanks, the dust collection system, the hydraulic tanks are all manufactured in-house. Raw steel comes in, is burned on the cutting table or cut on a saw, and built to REICHDrill’s specifications. The company uses high-quality open loop hydraulic systems that are easy to diagnose and diesel engine components from suppliers the company has used for more than 30 years. Because they produce a simple operational-type drill, in many cases, troubleshooting can be performed by REICHdrill technicians over the phone while the drill is operating in the field.